Three free resources for you today….The first one will likely be of interest to you if you’ve done some over-indulging during the holidays, want/need to lose some weight, or would just like to start off the new year on the right track….
You’re Invited To The Non-diet Mind-Body Weight Loss Conference!
The conference is free to join and gives you access to dozens of best-selling authors, medical doctors, healers, and fitness professionals—all from the comfort of your own home.
The goal is to share with you the most cutting-edge information on holistic, whole person wellness. The presentations go beyond the outdated calories in/calories out paradigm and dig into what really works for sustainable weight loss.
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
- How stress and emotional challenges can cause hormonal problems that lead to weight gain
- How environmental toxins can contribute to weight problems
- Why you should look at the hormonal impact of food and exercise, not the caloric impact
- Why weight loss done right is about nourishment, not starvation, enjoyment, not deprivation
There are over 2 dozen speakers on topics ranging from live food nutrition and meditation, to high intensity training and blood sugar balance. If losing weight and/or being healthier is one of your New Year’s resolutions, don’t miss this. It all starts on the 24th and you can find out more (there are bonuses!) and sign up on my What’s New page.
And this next free event is titled The Pain Relief Project, but judging from the line-up of presenters and topics, it will focus on a wide variety of alternative health protocols that could help with just about anything….
The Pain Relief Project On-line Event
Is pain keeping you from enjoying life? Are you taking an endless cycle of excessive medications that aren’t reaching the source of your pain?
Learn how to naturally heal your pain at The Pain Relief Project being held on-line from Jan. 19th- 26th.
Dr. Wanda Lee MacPhee and the rest of the healing experts from The Centre for Epigenetic Expression have gathered more than 20 health icons who have been where you are and have found natural solutions to combat serious health challenges. From arthritis to multiple sclerosis, cancer to terminal illnesses, the experts represent the fields of holistic wellness, nutrition, chiropractic care, spirituality, personal development, longevity, exercise and more.
Who should attend The Pain Relief Project?
- Arthritis, chronic pain and fibromyalgia suffers
- Persons with back and neck problems
- Exercise enthusiasts and personal trainers
- Healthcare consumers/patients
- Wellness advocates and life coaches
- Seniors, boomers and others experiencing pain
- Physicians, chiropractors
- Nutritionists and massage therapists
- Physiotherapists and acupuncturists
The Pain Relief Project will provide you with the information you need to:
- Learn why your pain is not an illness, but a message.
- Eliminate the cause of your pain/problem and focus on healing.
- Find the most effective natural ways to eradicate your pain.
- Learn immediate tools to restore your health and vitality.
- Develop a plan for your optimal present and future wellness
With so many presenters sharing their wealth of knowledge, this free event is intended for persons everywhere who want to alleviate pain and improve their health.
The event doesn’t start until the 19th, but there are some bonuses you can access now to get you started. Just go to my What’s New page to learn more and sign up.
And health guru David Wolfe has put together a 12-minute audio of his health tips for 2015. You can listen now or even download for later….
Among other things, it features:
- How to teach your body to identify ‘bad estrogens’ and detoxify them instantly at the cellular level.
- Why eating black pigmented foods is a vital part of any longevity strategy.
- The crucial natural compounds that support and promote healthy hormone production in men and women.
- David’s favorite yogic techniques (inversion is one of them) for boosting the immune system and staying energized this winter.
He’s also got another free download…this one has tips for strengthening the immune system and contains fascinating information about using medicinal mushrooms:
p.s. Be sure to subscribe to Self-help Health so you don’t miss any future posts. Also check out my new website Evolution Made Easier and blog of the same name for more helpful information, tips, tools and resources.
Disclaimer: Please note that any information here is provided as a guideline only, and is not meant to substitute for the advice of your physician, nutritionist, trained healthcare practitioner, and/or inner guidance system. Always consult a professional before undertaking any change to your normal health routine.