With winter in full swing where I live and the body sometimes being a little sluggish (I seem to automatically want to go into hibernation mode when it’s cold out :-)), plus all the over-doing that can be a part of the holidays, as well as flu season being in full swing, this seems like a great time to feature this cleansing, healing tonic recipe from Earthie Mama. I sure wish I’d had some this past week!
Super Cleansing Anti-Everything Tonic
Ingredients and Directions:
- 1 30 oz. bottle Organic Apple Cider Vinegar (I recommend Braggs ACV)
- 1/4 cup chopped Garlic
- 1/4 cup Onions
- 2 **Habanero peppers (or hottest peppers you can find)
- 1/4 cup grated Ginger
- 2 TBS of grated Horseradish
- 2 TBS Turmeric or 2 Turmeric root chunks
- Blend ingredients together for a couple of minutes
- Pour liquid back in bottle
- Compost everything else!
You can store the tonic in a cupboard for long periods of time. No need to keep in the refrigerator. You can also use it mixed with olive oil for a salad dressing. Or a shot full on you stir fry.
The most ideal way to make this tonic is to make it on the New Moon and leave it in a dark place until the Full Moon two weeks later, and then strain and bottle.
**It is a good idea to wear gloves especially when handling the peppers as it is difficult to get the heat off of your hands!
*For sore throat, gargle a bit in the mouth and swallow.
*For an illness, such as a cold or flu, take about 2 droppers full or a TBS every couple of hours.
*For daily immune support drink 2 droppers full/1 TBS every day. Build up tolerance to a shot glass full.
*Eat an orange, lemon, or lime slice after to ease the heat.
Benefits of the tonic…..
Benefit of each Ingredient: (All Organic Of Course!!)
- Garlic is a broad spectrum antibiotic. Unlike chemical antibiotics that kill off millions of friendly bacteria that your body needs, Garlic only targets the invading bacteria and even promotes and increases your healthy bacteria. Garlic is also a powerful anti-fungal and literally destroys any antigen, pathogen and any harmful or disease causing micro-organism.
- Onion is Garlic’s next of kin and has similar but milder action. Together they are a tremendous fighting duo.
- Horseradish is a potent herb for the sinus and lungs. It opens up the sinus passages and increases the circulation there, where most doctors agree, the common cold and influenza often starts.
- Ginger contains powerful anti-inflammatory properties and is a tremendous circulatory stimulant.
- Hot Peppers are the most powerful circulatory propellant known. It simply sends the antibiotic and disease fighting properties of the other herbs where they’re needed most.
- Turmeric clears infection and reduces inflammation inside of the body. It blocks cancer from developing. Especially helpful for those with joint pain.
- Apple Cider Vinegar (I use Braggs Organic ACV) There surely must be something really healthy in using apple cider vinegar, since The Father of Medicine, Hippocrates, used this vinegar around 400 B.C. for its health-giving qualities. It is said that he had only two remedies: honey and apple cider vinegar.
Here are some of the testimonials left by people using the tonic:
“My grandfather just finished his cancer treatment. He had so much trouble eating and building his immune system. He started drinking your Master Tonic and even the doctors are surprised by how well he is doing. He says he owes it all to your tonic. Thank you for all that you do and for sharing your wisdom” ~ Jeanine M.
“Your Master Tonic helped me from not getting sick when everyone around me was ill. Thank you so much for all that you do!” ~ Diane M.
“I am so grateful I found this recipe. I have been making it at home and I have noticed a complete change in my health. I used to get sick all the time, my metabolism was slow and I felt rundown. I have not been sick once since I started drinking the tonic and I have so much energy. Thank you, Alex. You are so inspiring!” ~ Kara M.
p.s. Be sure to subscribe to Self-help Health so you don’t miss any future posts, and tell your friends to do the same. Also check out my Evolution Made Easier website and blog for more helpful health tips, tools and information.
Disclaimer: Please note that any information here is provided as a guideline only, and is not meant to substitute for the advice of your physician, nutritionist, trained healthcare practitioner, and/or inner guidance system. Always consult a professional before undertaking any change to your normal health routine.
5 thoughts on “Master Tonic: Anti-viral, Anti-bacterial, Anti-fungal, Anti-parasitical, Anti-you-name-it!”
Would you please give me the amount of the ingredients to make one gallon of Master Tonic.
Jerry, the amount of ingredients is given in the top part of the post. It seems like if you are wanting to make a gallon…128 ounces, it would be close to multiplying everything by 4.