I plan is to spend less time on the computer this week so I can finally get around to doing some things I never get around to otherwise. That means I probably won’t be putting together any new posts in the next few days. But if you are looking for reading material, there is a pretty hefty archive of posts to explore here now, especially if you are new to the blog. To get you started, I’ve put together a Top 20 List for 2014 (okay, I think there are actually 19, but Top 19 sounded sort of lame :-)). It’s a combination of some of the most popular posts of 2014, along with really important topics I think everyone should be in the know about. So get readin’….
Self-help Health Top 20 (19) For 2014
1. This is a good one because it contains a number of quick tips all in one post:
2. Iodine is such a critical mineral, especially with all the toxins our bodies are exposed to these days. Be sure you are getting enough:
3. Yes, it’s actually been proven that practicing an attitude of gratitude literally changes your DNA by being able to switch certain strands off and on:
4. I believe we are on the verge of a revolution in the way we view vaccines. Every day I read another article about how we have been sold a bill of goods from the pharmaceutical companies and that most vaccines do more harm than good:
5. We’re all familiar with garlic, but did you know it’s anti-fungal, anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-parasitic, and anti just about everything else? Truly an amazing multi-purpose health aid!
6. Exciting, life-changing news about how we can actually change the make-up of our DNA:
7. This was probably one of the most popular posts in 2014, and with good reason! It really is amazing what Dragon’s Blood can do:
8. Phytic acid is something we are just starting to hear about, but it’s definitely something everyone should be aware of:
9. It seems like 2014 was the year that turmeric/curcumin really took the world by storm. It’s now called the world’s most important spice by many healthcare practitioners, and with good reason:
10. Yep, honey is definitely more than just a natural sweetener! It’s actually a little first aid kit in a jar:
11. Hemp in all its forms is now the rage, and rightfully so. It’s amazing what all it can do and be made into:
12. Apple cider vinegar is STILL one of the greatest multi-purpose health aids ever!
13. If you’ve never “neti-ed,” then you’re missing out on a great way help keep your allergies at bay and your sinuses healthy:
14. Depressing to read, but important information about our contaminated food system:
15. In 2014 I really had my eyes opened to the amazing power of vitamin C and realized that I’d greatly underestimated it all these years:
16. What could be simpler than using sound frequencies to help heal your body of pain, trauma, and more?:
17. Fascinating information about the healing qualities of sound….this time from a cat’s purr:
18. This was a great routine for starting off 2014 and is still just as good today!
19. And finally, check out the list of last year’s top posts:
p.s. Be sure to subscribe to Self-help Health so you don’t miss any future posts. Also check out my new website Evolution Made Easier and blog of the same name for more helpful information, tips, tools and resources.
Disclaimer: Please note that any information here is provided as a guideline only, and is not meant to substitute for the advice of your physician, nutritionist, trained healthcare practitioner, and/or inner guidance system. Always consult a professional before undertaking any change to your normal health routine.