I have two events and several other free health-related resources to tell you about today, plus a cute video just in time for Halloween :-)…..
From self-care to kitchen tips, yoga and meditation secrets, and herbal tips and tricks,The Ayurveda Summit can wonderfully change your life.
This event will provide you with what you need to:
- Drastically improve your self-care
- Get your sleep & bodily rhythms back on track
- Boost your self-confidence
- Lower stress & anxiety
- Navigate your relationships with ease
- Dramatically slow the aging process
- Learn proven secrets from Ayurveda you can apply to your life right now
- Grow your Ayurveda & Yoga business
- And much more!
When you sign up you’ll also receive access to 5 bonuses, including a 90 min. workshop with Cate Stillman where you’ll learn about your constitution and the fundamentals of Ayurvedic theory.
Another upcoming event is the 12-part docu-series called The Search for Sustainability……
During this series, which broadcasts on-line between November 1st-12th, 49 sustainability experts, permaculture designers, organic farmers, herbal medics, energy and building enthusiasts, systems analysts, green-politicians, and health educators share potentially world-changing information during this series that simply is not available all in one place anywhere else.
Topics will include:
• Taking back control of our food, health, water, and energy supplies
• Implementing simple and no-cost methods for living harmoniously with the land and our surrounding environment
• Learning to grow our own food in a sustainable and regenerative way whether you live in New York, Texas, California, Oregon or any state for that matter
• Collecting and properly using water to build back our water table and end disastrous water droughts
• Utilizing herbal medicines and ancient healing methods to thrive with our health and live longer without prescriptions or medical intervention
• Creating and participating in local co-ops, farmers markets, and food growing networks to thrive in our local communities
• Supporting and opening sustainable schools and values-based systems to support the health and consciousness of our children and the next generation
• Learning to thrive in abundance in Urban, Suburban, and Rural communities by making a few simple changes
• Having a deeper and more meaningful spiritual connection to our food, land, animals, and fellow humanity
All this and more will be shared with you at no cost during this series.
You can find out more and sign up for the Ayurvedic and Sustainability events on my websites’s What’s New page. There’s also information there about several other free events, including one on QiGong happening Oct 29th.
Another resource that might be of interest to you as we start to head into the often stress-filled holiday season is this relaxing neck/upper back healing yoga routine with Dasham…..
A thyroid self-test you can do at home from Dr. Alan Christianson….
A free pdf special report from Dr. Nikolas Hedberg about boosting the immune system and keeping colds and flu at bay. At the end it mentions a protocol I have read about before, but never tried…..using 3% hydrogen peroxide in the ears…..
And in honor of Halloween, check out these pumpkin-related Self-help Health posts, especially the very popular one on pumpkin seeds:
And to end on, here’s a short little video to give you a smile….a corgi puppy takes on a mini pumpkin. Hard to tell who wins. 🙂
p.s. Be sure to give Self-help Health a follow so you don’t miss out on any future posts. Also check out the To Your Health page at my website Evolution Made Easier and my other blog for more helpful information, tips, tools and resources.
Disclaimer: Please note that any information here is provided as a guideline only, and is not meant to substitute for the advice of your physician, nutritionist, trained healthcare practitioner, and/or inner guidance system. Always consult a professional before undertaking any change to your normal health routine.