I just received an e-mail about this workshop from The Shift Network and immediately signed up, Thought some of you might be interested in it, too…..
What if growing older didn’t have to be synonymous with a decline in physical health or mental acuity?
What if there was an ancient wisdom system that’s just as impactful today — full of practices that provide the path to a meaningful, disease-free, graceful life?
During the recent Qigong Summit, celebrated master Robert Peng introduced Jieqi Qigong, which is associated with your vertebrae, and offered a simple movement and meditation practice to improve your spinal health.
On Saturday, April 16, you can join Robert for an energizing one-hour workshop, where he’ll share how Qigong’s 8 Cycles + 312 Meridian Healing Protocol can become your secret weapon…
… helping you age with energy, strength, clarity, and grace — and unlocking your own fountain of youth.
Qigong’s 8 Cycles Movement is a series of gentle Qigong exercises you can safely practice to energize your body, calm your mind, activate your energy centers…
… and massage your internal organs — leaving you feeling nourished and invigorated so you can live a healthier, more vibrant life.
In this free online video event, Live Long Qigong: Uncovering Hidden Connections Between Your Movement, Health & Longevity, you’ll:
- Be guided in the movement practice of Playing the Tai Chi Ball (one of the 8 Cycles Movements), to improve balance between your brain and body, harmonize your yin and yang energy, ease inner emotional turmoil in times of crisis — and nourish your body, mind, and spirit
- Explore the physical, mental, and energetic disconnections that result when the left and right brain hemispheres are out of balance — and how Qigong can empower you to restore this balance
- Discover the Hegu acupressure, part of the 312 Meridian Healing Protocol — and explore how a simple acupressure exercise can ease pain in your head, face, neck, and shoulders
- Learn Qigong’s secret for easing stress, cultivating inner joy, and experiencing contentment, calm, and peace
- Discover how to cultivate and nourish your Qi to achieve balance in your 3 energy centers (or dantians) and your central meridian — the “Four Golden Wheels” that represent the wisdom, love, vitality, and harmony in your life
These modalities can help you feel more connected to others and the world around you, more content with yourself, and more hopeful for the future.
It’s free to attend when you RSVP — here.
Here’s to a happier, healthier you in 2022!
p.s. Be sure to subscribe to Self-help Health so you don’t miss any future posts, and tell your friends to do the same.
Disclaimer: Please note that any information here is provided as a guideline only, and is not meant to substitute for the advice of your physician, nutritionist, trained healthcare practitioner, and/or inner guidance system. Always consult a professional/your inner knowing before undertaking any change to your normal health routine.