Here’s a great recipe and offer of a free weight loss training from Ross Bridgeford of LiveEnergized.com…..
This fat-fighting, nutrient-dense juice is one of my absolute favorites. I love it.
It tastes great, really, really great and it contains just five ingredients. But every single one of them is nutritious, alkalizing and simply brilliant for weight loss.
Before we get into the juice recipe, let’s take a little look at what each of these powerhouse ingredients can do for you:
- Baby Spinach: spinach is a rich source of the chlorophyll-containing parts of the green plant cell, called thylakoids. Studies have shown that these thylakoid cells contain a hundred different membrane proteins, as well as various vitamins (A, E and K) and antioxidants like carotenoids, lutein, zeaxanthin, and chlorophyll.This mixture of plant compounds found in the thylakoids have been proven to prevent cravings, increase satiety (2) (feeling fuller for longer), balance blood glucose (3) and increase the efficiency of fat digestion (4) (to make you digest fat in the way the body USES it instead of stores it). Juicing spinach is possibly the best way of getting a concentrated hit of these amazing thylakoids.
- Kale: also rich in chlorophyll, Kale is a powerful detoxification agent in the body, and when the body can release toxins, it also releases fat.
New research has also shown that the ITCs made from kale’s glucosinolates can help regulate detox at a genetic level. Kale is also ridiculously rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents, preventing both oxidative stress and inflammation – both of which directly lead to poor blood-glucose regulation, excessive insulin release, a stressed pancreas, a loss of the body’s ability to burn fat as fuel, inflammation in the digestive tract and more.
- Beetroot: beets also contain antioxidant, anti-inflammatory phyto-nutrients and the most powerful in beets are betalains, and they provide similar benefits as kale, above.However, beetroot is also a diuretic helping the body rid itself water retention. The betaine in beetroot has also been proven to help lower blood pressure, and reduce fatty deposits in the liver, both of which can be important for people who are already in an overweight category.
- Cucumber: also a highly alkaline, a diuretic, an anti-inflammatory and an anti-oxidant but also now known to contain lariciresinol, pinoresinol, and secoisolariciresinol — three lignans that have a strong history of research in connection with reduced risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Cinnamon: helps control blood sugar levels, improves how your body uses insulin, controls hunger and cravings and plays a key role in how your body uses stored fat. An all-round weight loss powerhouse!
All in all, that is five high-alkaline, powerful, weight-loss nutrients that ALSO fight inflammation, provide protective antioxidants, a rich source of chlorophyll…and together taste DELICIOUS!
And real quick, if you want to join me for my free Alkaline Effortless Weight Loss training on Sunday 29th September – register here 🙂
The Alkaline Fat-Flush Juice: Let’s Make It!
– 3 large handfuls of baby spinach
– 1/2 bunch kale (can be any variety)
– 1 medium beetroot (and leaves if possible)
– 1 cucumber
– 1/2 tsp powdered cinnamon
- Wash, chop and juice all of the ingredients, except for the cinnamon
- Run around 100 ml of water through the juicer to slightly dilute the juice and help with the juicer cleaning process!
- Whisk the cinnamon into the juice, serve and enjoy!
It’s a really wonderful way to support weight loss (if you want or need to lose weight) and if you don’t need to lose weight, it’s alkaline, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, nutrient-packed juice that tastes WONDERFUL! — Ross Bridgeford
On another note, Vibes Up has created a version of their very popular, multi-purpose Earth Energy Mats that includes SHUNGITE, so now they are more powerful than ever. Check them out at Vibes Up now, because they are about to end their 3 for 1 sale on them!
p.s. Be sure to subscribe to Self-help Health so you don’t miss any future posts, and tell your friends to do the same. Also check out my website’s To Your Health page and Evolution Made Easier blog for more helpful health tips, tools and information.
Disclaimer: Please note that any information here is provided as a guideline only, and is not meant to substitute for the advice of your physician, nutritionist, trained health care practitioner, and/or inner guidance system. Always consult a professional before undertaking any change to your normal health routine.