Wow, every once in awhile I read about a new product and get very excited. This is one of those times. Just got an e-mail from David Wolfe about this new hot sauce, which should not only be amazing taste-wise, but even more fantastic as a health aid. I think it will be similar to the benefits offered by Earthie Mama’s Master Tonic….or maybe even better! Wish I had stock in this or got a commission for promoting it, because if it turns out to be as good as it sounds, then I will be telling everyone about it.
Just ordered two bottles myself because it’s 1/2 price ($9.97) right now….and seems expensive, even at that, but when you think about what we pay for certain health supplements, the cost is minimal and probably a little of the sauce goes a long way. So if you are a gourmet foodie or health nut (or both!) and like things spicy, I think this is a winner!
Introducing the most ADVANCED Superfood Elixirconcealed in a delicious, easy to consume hot sauce!
For years, we’ve slathered our food with brand after brand of commercial organic hot sauce, seeking the perfect combination of spice and flavor.
Some were too hot and some weren’t spicy enough… and not only did the organic alternatives not taste exactly right to us, they also weren’t that healthful either.
Some contained soybeans, agave sweeteners, and even cheap peppers… and those were the organic brands! The conventional brands were oftentimes nothing more thanfiltered tap water, chemically-sprayed, hybridized, GMO peppers, corn sweetenersand ordinary iodized salt.
We knew there had to be an alternative that could not only taste great on most savory foods, but also offer the benefits of of some of the most nutritional substances on the planet…
And that’s when we realized the most advanced information on hot sauces wouldn’t be found in what people are doing now, but what our ancestors have been doing for THOUSANDS of years…
Traditionally, the purpose of mixing hot peppers into a liquid wasn’t merely for culinary benefit, but to boost our immunity and inner health.
In fact, one of the most powerful, ancient tools for warding of illnesses like colds andflus is the combination of medicinal hot peppers, apple cider vinegar, garlic and some honey.
And taken together, the recipe really works! The problem is, it doesn’t taste very good.
That’s when we went into the kitchen, searching for the most PRECISE combinations of some of the world’s most ancient and advanced folk remedies that actually tasted amazing!
Spicy and complex, bold and flavorful, Longevity Hot Sauce™ compliments any meal OR can be taken daily as a solo shot for ongoing immune system support.
Longevity Hot Sauce™ is comprised of TEN incredible ingredients:
1. Superfood Cider Vinegar We all know about apple cider vinegar and it’s incredible health benefits, but do you know about Superfood Vinegar? This organic, raw, unfiltered, unpasteurized, concentrated blend of 100% organic goldenberry, papaya, apple, red banana, passion fruit, rose, and mango vinegars creates a vinegar unlike any you have ever tasted before.
This cold-pressed vinegar contains naturally-occurring strains of friendly bacteria, enzymes, and proteins. By our count, that’s adding the benefits of 6 other vinegars to the power of apple cider vinegar.
2. Organic Fermented Black Garlic Black Garlic is produced by “fermenting” and aging whole bulbs of fresh garlic in a humidity-controlled environment in temperatures of about 140 to 170 degrees F for 30 days.
What’s the black color all about? Well, it occurs naturally as the sugars are drawn out of the garlic cloves during the fermentation process. Once out of the heat, the bulbs are left to oxidize in a clean room for 45 days. This lengthy process, involving no additives or preservatives, causes the garlic cloves to turn black and develop asoft, chewy texture with flavors reminiscent of balsamic vinegar and soy sauce. Yum!
During the fermentation process, the compound allicine (which gives raw garlic its distinctive odor) is turned into the water-soluble amino acid, s-allcysteine, (which means no stinky breath for you). The added bonus? It’s absorbed more quickly by the body, is 100% bioavailable, and is a powerful antioxidant.
Another kudos for black garlic? Compared to fresh garlic, it has been found to have twice the antioxidant levels. Black garlic is also packed with high concentrations of sulfurous compounds.
3. Organic Sundried Tomato Really, who doesn’t love the sun? And these sun-dried tomatoes agree! Picked at the peak of culinary quality, they add a delicious savory tang to Longevity Hot Sauce™. Salt free, sulfite free, and gluten-free, these certified organic tomatoes have been grown without pesticides and are naturally dried in the sun to cultivate an unbelievable flavor.
High in potassium, sundried tomatoes are a great source of iron, thiamine, riboflavin, and niacin. Sundried tomatoes contain vitamin K and vitamin C, as well asvitamin A in the form of lycopene, lutein, and zeaxanthin, which function as antioxidants. They also contain calcium, magnesium and phosphorus.
4. Organic Longevity Pepper Our secret ingredient! This incredibly special type of pepper grows wild in the pristine Valley of Longevity in the Ecuadorian Andes where it thrives in volcanic mineral-rich soil in clean, high-altitude air.
This zesty decongestant is a mega source of vitamin C and vitamin A, and is a hefty source of antioxidants that also contains lutein.
5. Organic Achiote Achiote is a shrub native to the tropical region of the Americas and contains small heart-shaped pods which contain the annato seed. You may not even be aware this delightful ingredient is in many of your foods, but it’s actually used in many dishes for the golden tones it lends. Achiote powder is made from grinding the seeds and is thought to have immune system supporting properties.* Achiote is high in carotenoids, which are potent antioxidants that fight the free radicals in the body and support overall health.* The spicy flavor and beautiful color of achiote add an exotic element to this hot sauce.
6. Organic Coffee Blossom Honey Longevity Coffee™ Blossom Honey is organically grown in the pristine Valley of Longevity in the Ecuadorian Andes. This delicious, raw honey is derived from the same plants from which the Organic Longevity Coffee™ beans are harvested. The coffee plants are grown on volcanic mineral-rich soil, fed with pure natural spring water, and nurtured in clean, high-altitude air.
7. Organic Turmeric Extract In traditional Ayurvedic medicine, turmeric was considered a whole body cleansing herb. Turmeric contains very rich stores of antioxidants, as well as curcumin, which contributes to a healthy inflammatory response within the body.* Tumeric, in addition to providing beautiful color to any meal or food it is added to.
Longevity Hot Sauce™: Culinary Grade Taste. Medicinal-Grade Benefits.
8. Organic Coffee Blossom Honey Longevity Coffee™ Blossom Honey is organically grown in the pristine Valley of Longevity in the Ecuadorian Andes. This delicious, raw honey is derived from the same plants from which the Organic Longevity Coffee™ beans are harvested. The coffee plants are grown on volcanic mineral-rich soil, fed with pure natural spring water, and nurtured in clean, high-altitude air.
9. Organic Dragon’s Blood No dragons were harmed in the making of this product! Sangre de grado, Spanish for “blood of the dragon,” has a long history of use for both the bark and the resin of the tree. Indigenous tribes throughout Peru and Ecuador have long used the resin and bark in traditional medicine. Dragon’s blood contains taspine and a proanthocyanidin component that have been shown to be beneficial when taken internally*.
10. Himalayan Salt Himalayan Crystal Salt is a pure, hand-mined salt that is derived from ancient sea salt deposits, and it is believed to be the purest form of salt available. Himalayan salt contains the 84 natural elements needed by the body. These salts do not have any impurities since they are mined with bare hands, and explosives are prohibited in mining to preserve the magnificence of the Himalayas.
You can find out more here.
p.s. Be sure to give Self-help Health a follow so you don’t miss out on any future posts. Also check out the To Your Health page at my website Evolution Made Easier and my other blog for more helpful information, tips, tools and resources.
Disclaimer: Please note that any information here is provided as a guideline only, and is not meant to substitute for the advice of your physician, nutritionist, trained healthcare practitioner, and/or inner guidance system. Always consult a professional before undertaking any change to your normal health routine.