The news about oil pulling and all its many benefits has really spread the last couple of years, especially since using coconut oil for the process has become so popular. I know my original post on the topic has certainly gotten a large number of views. So I’m excited to say there’s now a special ozone-infused coconut oil available that is supposed to increase the benefits and effectiveness of the oil pulling process….
New Product For Enhanced Oil Pulling Results!
(by Mike Adams for Natural News) There’s a breakthrough in oral health that has the potential to help millions. It’s an ozone-infused oil pulling remedy that you swish around your mouth for a few minutes each morning to radically transform your oral health.
The practice of “oil pulling” has been used for thousands of years to pull toxins from gum tissue in the mouth.* It’s a mainstay tool of Ayurvedic Medicine and many people swear by its benefits. But now we’ve taken oil pulling into the 21st century with the addition of an ozone infusion right into the oil.
Ozone, the same elemental molecule you can smell in the air after a lightning storm, is now being used to radically transform modern dentistry. What dentists have discovered is that ozone kills bacteria throughout the mouth, including in tiny, microscopic crevices. Today, more and more dentists have become aware that old root canals may harbor dangerous bacteria and release toxins into the mouth which get swallowed into the body.
Millions of people are chronically poisoning themselves with toxic bacteria in their own mouth
Due to toxic bacteria, many people are chronically poisoning themselves by swallowing small amounts of toxic bacteria waste throughout the day. Eliminating the unhealthy bacteria that produce these body-harming toxins is essential to protecting your health. But antibacterial mouthwashes contain toxic chemical-like Triclosan, a very destructive chemical linked to superbugs. Mouthwashes are also usually made with either harsh alcohol or artificial chemical sweeteners and artificial chemical colors. (Most mouthwashes are extremely toxic.)
Oil pulling works far better than mouthwashes because oils are far better at penetrating all the tiny crevices and small areas around your gum tissue and teeth. If you’ve ever had a jar of coconut oil leak or spill, you know how coconut oil gets into everything, finding even the smallest opening to work its way through.
That’s why we chose coconut oil as the base oil for our oil pulling solution: it’s simply the best-performing oil available in the world for oil pulling.
Next, we blended it with ozone-infused jojoba oil, creating an oil combination with outstanding penetration and ozone-carrying capacity. The ozone rides with the oils, reaching every microscopic gum line, tooth crack or fissure anywhere in your mouth, delivering bacteria-killing ozone to all those areas as you swish the oil around your mouth each morning.
I recommend swishing this ozone-infused coconut + jojoba oil around your mouth for *5 minutes (see Tip # 1 at the end of this post) every morning. I find it easy to do while I’m showering or getting dressed. Afterwards, my mouth feels unbelievably refreshed and rejuvenated. There is a very small amount of organic peppermint oil blended into the product for taste only, but even with the peppermint oil, the product still tastes rather bland. This isn’t some candy-tasting processed mouthwash product here. This is a 100% natural formula based on an ancient medicine practice, upgraded with modern ozone technology.
How it’s made: the ozone infusion process
When you open the lid on our O3 Ozone-Infused Oil Pulling Solution (made from a blend of coconut and jojoba oils), you can instantly smell the ozone, much like a fresh breeze following a thunderstorm.
In your mouth, the ozone goes to work instantly, creating a tingling sensation as it neutralizes toxic bacteria in and around your gums and teeth. The longer you keep it in your mouth and swish it around, the longer it works to bathe your gums and teeth in ozone.
Getting that ozone into the oils, however, is a difficult and time-consuming process. It requires DAYS of meticulous work to saturate the oil with ozone, using very expensive high-technology ozone-producing equipment.
That’s why ozone-infused products are never cheap. Accomplishing the infusion takes a lot of time and investment. But the results are worth it: A breakthrough remedy solution representing a marriage of today’s most advanced technology with one of the most widely-used systems of holistic medicine in human history.
That’s why this product solution is so powerful… and rare. I don’t think an ozone-infused coconut + jojoba oil pulling solution has ever been made available to the public before. This is not only a first; it’s also a real breakthrough for oral health.
Extremely long shelf life, plus topical antiseptic properties
Keep in mind that the shelf life on this product is VERY long. It’s labeled at 3 years, but I’m guessing it will actually last a decade or more, making it an outstanding preparedness product, too. The ozone that’s infused into the oil blend is naturally anti-bacterial, serving as a kind of natural preservative for the solution.
What can O3 Ozone-Infused Oil Pulling Solution do for your oral health?
- Help detoxify tongue, palate, gums, teeth and upper throat
- Provide the highly effective, anti-microbial properties of O3–ozone oxygen
- Benefit from coconut’s healthy medium chain fatty acids (MCFA) & the anti-bacterial properties of coconut’s lauric acid
- Freshen breath with the cleansing, invigorating properties of peppermint
- Through the process of oil pulling, paying attention to the mouth, jaw and facial muscles—“facial yoga”—may help prevent or lessen face and jaw related discomforts.
What’s even more fascinating about this product is that it can be used in a first aid context as an antibacterial skin treatment that kills bacteria on the surface of the skin. The coconut oil is soothing and supports healing, while the ozone kills bacteria.
You can purchase O3 Ozone-infused Oil from the Natural News store.
* See Tip # 1 below.
Here are some additional tips gleaned from my continued research on oil pulling that may not have been mentioned in my previous posts on the subject:
- I’ve heard/read of some people only pulling for 5 minutes, and while that would be great for a variety of reasons, basically every expert source I’ve encountered mentions 15 to 20 minutes as the ideal time to shoot for. It may be that Mike Adams mentions using the ozone-infused oil for 5 minutes because it’s not good to have the ozone in your mouth for longer or it’s so powerful it does a better job of detoxing in less time. Or it may be because it’s being used more as a mouthwash/dental hygiene thing than a way to help detox the overall body. What I would suggest is doing the pulling w/ regular oil for 15 minutes and then doing a second “round” of 5 minutes with the ozone-infused product. If you’re in question as to the right amount of time to use for your body, muscle test to find out. To me that’s always best, since everybody and every body is different in what it wants or needs.
- If you are new to oil pulling you may not be able to do the process longer than 5 to 10 minutes initially. No worries! It takes some getting used to and will likely wear your jaw muscles out at first because they’re not used to working so hard. Just build up to the desired amount of time.
- If you’re having problems with your jaw/mouth being tired from the process, especially after you’ve been practicing for several weeks, it may be that you’re doing things too vigorously….fast and rigorous, like a mouthwash gargle, is not the way. You should actually be moving/pulling the oil through your teeth and from side to side, almost like a chewing/chomping kind of motion.
- A good way to know if you’ve pulled long enough is to notice the color of the oil when you spit it out. If it’s still clear, then you haven’t pulled long enough; it should usually be a milky white. Do another round and try to pull a little longer. Or if you need to spit out early, due to needing to sneeze, cough, answer the phone, or whatever, just start the process over with a fresh spoonful of oil.
- Most sources say to spit the oil in the toilet when you’re done, but I hate the thought of adding all those toxins to the water system, so I usually spit it in the garbage can, which I see as a ” lesser of two evils” solution, but that may not really be any better in the long run.
- After spitting, rinse your mouth with warm water with some Himalayan/sea salt added to help neutralize any lingering toxins/bacteria from the oil. At this point you have the choice of doing a second round of pulling, which some people say offers an even better detox result than the first, or move on to brushing your teeth.
- If you are ready for brushing your teeth, use a separate toothbrush from your normal one; have a toothbrush you use just for after oil pulling and be sure you soak it in a hydrogen peroxide solution routinely to help neutralize any toxins/bacteria that may build up in the bristles.
- To be honest, I often don’t take the time to do the salt water rinse and the brushing, but I DO always give a final rinse with structured water, which neutralizes toxins, so I figure that helps fill the bill. 🙂
- You may want to add the Ayurvedic practice of tongue scraping to your oil pulling routine. I think I would do it before the oil pulling, but it may work well after, too. You can always muscle test or follow your intuition as to which sequence to use for your body.
And speaking of ozone-infused oil, Global Healing Center offers a product called O2-Zap that is a great multi-purpose health aid I think no first aid kit or beauty cabinet should be without. In fact, Mike Adams of Natural News is one of it’s biggest fans. He gave the whole line of GHC products a “Best Product Line” award, and especially raved about the o2-Zap. That’s why I initially bought some. It contains a super-saturated formula of 98.5% pure oxygen with 1.5% ozone in organic cold pressed virgin olive oil, and can be used as a beauty treatment and/or first aid for burns, bug bites, scars, and more. Hey, maybe I should do a whole post on it!
Related Self-help Health posts:
p.s. Be sure to subscribe to Self-help Health so you don’t miss any future posts. Also check out my new website Evolution Made Easier and blog of the same name for more helpful information, tips, tools and resources.
Disclaimer: Please note that any information here is provided as a guideline only, and is not meant to substitute for the advice of your physician, nutritionist, trained healthcare practitioner, and/or inner guidance system. Always consult a professional before undertaking any change to your normal health routine.